Friday, May 8, 2009

All ready to go!

Well the day is finally here! Today we leave for Europe.

The last week or so was pretty busy. It started with moving me from Edmonton (Just finished my degree at the UofA) back to my parents house (just until I find a real job and then I'm out of there). Then there was a lot of shopping to be done (seeing as both Mom and I were lacking in many travel things - and of course there were new shoes to be had) and packing all our new things away for the trip.



Surprisingly enough I actually was able to get everything I needed into one suitcase (and small carry-on) - that's an achievement for me.


I think the dog has started to sense that something is up as he is hesitant to get more than 2 feet away from Mom.


We are all packed and ready to go (and crossing our fingers for good seats on the plane- and maybe an upgrade??). Vienna here we come!

1 comment:

  1. Which of those suitcases is for Heather's shoes? I'm guessing the big one...

    ReplyDelete